1. Before opening the furnace, check whether the electrical equipment, water cooling system, sensor copper pipes, etc. are in good condition, otherwise it is forbidden to open the furnace.
2. If the melting loss of the furnace exceeds the regulations, it should be repaired in time. It is strictly forbidden to smelt in the crucible with excessive melting loss.
3. A special person should be responsible for the power transmission and furnace opening, and it is strictly forbidden to touch the sensor and cable after power transmission. Those on duty are not allowed to leave their posts without authorization, and pay attention to the external conditions of the sensor and crucible.
4. When charging, it is necessary to check whether there are inflammable, explosive and other harmful substances mixed in the charge. If it is, it should be removed in time. It is strictly forbidden to directly add cold material and wet material into the molten steel. After the molten liquid is filled to the upper part, it is strictly forbidden to add large pieces of material. , to prevent capping.
5. It is strictly forbidden to mix iron filings and iron oxides when repairing the furnace and pounding the crucible, and the pounding crucible must be dense.
6. The pouring site and the pit in front of the furnace should be free of obstacles and no accumulated water to prevent molten steel from falling to the ground and exploding.
7. The molten steel is not allowed to be too full. When pouring the hand ladle, the two should cooperate in the same way, and the walking should be stable.
8. The medium frequency generator room should be kept clean. It is strictly forbidden to bring inflammable and explosive materials and other sundries into the room, and smoking is prohibited indoors.