1. The inductor of the intermediate frequency induction furnace is also called the furnace head, which is made of rectangular copper tube.
The wound helical coil is professionally designed according to the length, diameter, heating temperature and heating rhythm of the heated workpiece, which can ensure the heating temperature of the workpiece and the temperature difference between the core surface.
2. In order to protect the induction coil, the inductor of the intermediate frequency induction furnace needs to be equipped with a furnace lining. furnace lining
There are basically two types of assembly forms, one is the knotted furnace lining, the other is the assembled type.
3. During the use of the medium frequency induction furnace sensor, the oxide skin that falls off due to the heating workpiece should be cleaned up in time.
. If the furnace lining is damaged, or has cracks or cracks, if it is not cleaned in time, it is easy to catch fire, causing overcurrent protection of the intermediate frequency power supply, and second, it is easy to break down the inductor coil and cause a short circuit between turns of the inductor. In principle, the induction stove.
The oxide scale inside should be cleaned at least once every shift (8 hours).
4. It is necessary to observe and maintain the lining of the intermediate frequency induction furnace frequently, and the lining cracks. If the lining is knotted, the crack must be filled with knotting material in time if the crack does not exceed 2mm. If the crack exceeds 2mm, the lining must be re-knotted; if it is an assembly The furnace lining must be replaced. In order to prevent the oxide skin from falling into the gap, it will cause short circuit between turns and burn out the inductor.
5. The inductor coil of the intermediate frequency induction furnace is cooled by water, and there must be enough water flow and water pressure to ensure the normal cooling of the copper tube of the inductor. Therefore, the working pressure of the cooling water should not be lower than 0.2~0.3Mpa, the inlet water temperature should be lower than 35℃, and the outlet water temperature should be lower than 55℃. If the water pressure is not enough, it will cause the sensor coil to vaporize and heat up. If not found in time, the copper pipe will burst and the water will overflow. And the inductor is working at high temperature. At this time, it is likely to explode. Therefore, the water cooling of the intermediate frequency induction furnace inductor is extremely important.